Want to bring beauty to your yard, cut out damaging chemicals, and turn it into a haven for songbirds, butterflies, and lightning bugs, but aren’t sure where to start? We’ll study your space and deliver a report with a roadmap to a yard and garden that are greener in every sense of the word.
Consultations include a visit to your property during which we’ll observe current conditions and layouts and learn about your goals for your yard and garden.
Within two weeks of the visit, we’ll create a detailed report that will serve as an owner’s manual for your sustainable yard.
Each report includes:
- Our Principles of Ecological Landscaping
- A diagram of your property, broken up into separate planting zones based on variations in growing conditions
- A list of easy-to-grow, wildlife-friendly native plants for each planting zone
- Suggested plant combinations for targeted areas in your yard (like existing or planned beds)
- Sustainable Garden Design Tips
- Sustainable Landscape and Lawn Management Guide
This report is not a fully realized landscape design. Rather it’s a guide for a homeowner to make informed decisions about what to plant in which parts of their yard and how to steward their small piece of our ecosystem sustainably.
Pricing is based on the size of your yard.
- 0.1 Acres or Less: $250
- 0.1 to 0.4 Acres: $325
- 0.4 to .75 Acres: $425
- .75 Acres and Up: Contact us
Next Steps and Additional Services
Upon completion of the report, additional design or plant layout can be arranged on an hourly basis.
We can also help you source native plants and other Jersey-friendly varieties from our network of growers for your gardening projects!
For customers looking to move beyond their consultation to a full-scale landscape design or professional installation, we have partnered with several outstanding providers who understand sustainable practices and can help you build the garden of your dreams.